Skip to Content

Spring 2024 ARS Information!

Read Now for important information about testing accomodations, access and mobility, ARS office operations, and accommodation notifications.

Important: Send accommodation notifications to your professors through the ARS Hub ASAP.

Home/For Students/Request Forms/Report a Physical Access Barrier or Issue

Report a Physical Access Barrier or Issue

This form should be submitted to report cases of a physical access barrier that exists on campus (such as a broken elevator, no easement for a sidewalk crossing, etc.). DO NOT use this form to request accommodations. To request accommodations for a disability/medical condition, please Connect with ARS.

Sharing and printing options:
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram